Modular Item Frame Mod 1.12.2 is heavily inspired by Super Crafting Frame Mod. It adds just one block: Modular Frame. Placing it will create an empty frame.
Modular Item Frame Mod 1.12.2 – Insipred by Super Crafting Frame
Placed Frames can be fed with different modules. Currently, there are the following:
- Item: regular item frame? (can be placed on the floor on the ceiling)
- Nullify: deletes stack in hand (shift+right click to get the last one back) – can also make a chest/tank/energy cell act as a trash can
- Tank: a small tank you can store liquids in
- Teleport: Link two of those to travel between
- Crafting: set up a recipe, then right click to craft – pulls items out of player inventory or attached chest
- Dropper: drops items out of attached inventory – range can be extended (so you can pull through walls)
- XP: Store your experience
- Vacuum: picks up items from the ground and feeds them to attached inventory
There is also a screwdriver, which has 2 modes to interact with frames:
Remove: removes module of a frame, returning the item
Interact: interact with frames
- Teleport: shift+right click to set the first location – right click on the second to establish the connection
- Tank: set I/O mode
- Dropper: set range
- Crafting: reopen the GUI
- Item: spin the item
- XP: I/O mode
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.