Modular Routers Mod 1.16.5/ / 1.15.2 is a Forge mod which adds one particular block: the Item Router, and several routing modules and upgrades. The Item Router has a single-slot buffer to carry items, also does nothing , besides to do (in order) any modules installed in it. These modules specify the behaviour — moving items around, yanking adjoining stocks, placing/dropping items & blocks on earth, etc..
Modular Routers Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Moving Items Around The World
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Pull items from an inventory (including modded inventories like Storage Drawers).
- Send them to other inventories near and far.
- Place items as blocks.
- Break blocks.
- Drop items into the world.
- Absorb dropped items.
- Fling items across the world.
- Sort items (including some sophisticated filters, more thanÂ just item/meta/NBT matching).
- Void unwanted items.
- Remotely interact with your player inventory.
- Extend & retract lines of blocks (drawbridges).
- … and more.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.