Monoblocks Mod 1.7.10 is an enjoyable mod including many blocks for creative and survival builders alike. It is possible to craft dyed variations of several blocks including wood planks, rock, rock bricks, iron, cobblestone and glowstone. It is possible to use plain colored cubes if you are looking to build something easy. The mod includes a lot of fencing options also so now your army of cows, pigs and cows will no more escape from their pens. Monoblocks additionally adds blocks that have addtional functions such as smelting with all the Iron Furnace, storing things with the rock chest, light your property with numerous light choices and listening to your favorite music with the stereo. The mod also includes weaponry and gear such as lightsabers, pickaxes, shovels, hoes, axes and a long range ammunition propelling apparatus. Should you ever happen to get hungry, do not fear because many food items are avalible with Monoblocks. Sink your teeth into a pizza, donut, fries or if you’re truly hungry, a hamburger pattie. Monoblocks can also be perfect for modern map manufacturers with its additions of road associated blocks including 49 traffic signals, 4 traffic lights plus 2 street lights. The options are endless with Monoblocks.
Monoblocks Mod 1.7.10 – Signs, Fences, Blocks
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.