More Chickens Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is an addon and dependent for Chickens Mod. It expands on the mod to include support for both. This mod adds in 59 new chickens all preset with parents for breeding.
More Chickens Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – New Chickens for Breeding
Mod support adds new Chickens for:
- Pig Iron
- Knight slime
- Coagulated Blood
- Purple, Magma, Blue Slime
Draconic Evolution mod
- Awaken Draconium
Base Metals (Ore Diconary, works with other mods)
- More to come
- Electrical Steel
- Energetic Alloy
- Vibarant Alloy
- Redstone Alloy
- Conductive Iron
- Pulsating Iron
- Dark Steel
- Basalz Rod
- Blitz Rod
- Blizz Rod
- Rich Slag
- XP Chicken
- Prismarine Shard
- Prismarine Crystal
- Soul Sand Chicken (Spawn in Nether)
- Obsidian Chicken
Some known issues with this is sometimes certain parent types just wont work. So when you edit configs just know that sometimes the parent combination may not work. The chickens in JEI wont have a parent type and the Chickens will display as a tier 1 in waila.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Chickens Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.