More Overlays Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.12) adds some overlays from NEI. This mod is only available for Minecraft 1.14+ (client-side only).
More Overlays Updated Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – NEI Overlays
- Information & Guide Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
Light Level / Mob spawns:
F7 : Enable Light Level / Mob spawns Overlay:
- Shows a yellow X on blocks if monsters can spawn at night or a red X if spawns are always possible.
F9 : Enable Chunk Boundaries Overlay.
Has three modes:
- 1st mode: It shows red lines in the corners and a yellow line in the middle of the chunk.
- 2nd mode: It also shows a green grid on the edges of the chunk.
- 3rd mode: The green grid outlines a Minecraft or CubicChunks region and displays the corresponding region save file in the top left corner.
Inventory Item Search (only if JEI is installed):
- Double-click on the JEI Search Field for Item Search (Just like in NEI)
- If it is enabled you can search in JEI for items and all items in the currently open inventory that doesn’t match the filter will get blacked out.
- Since 1.15 you can also search for custom named items.
You can change the config from the Main Screen: Mods -> MoreOverlays -> Config.
Light Overlay at night
Display Chunk Borders
Light Overlay at daytime
Display Region Borders
Item search highlight in creative menu
Item search highlight in chest