More Plants Mod 1.15.2 implements into Minecraft a multitude of special plants. Therefore, improve the sport ecosystem in a significant way. However, these plants were drawn with a grounded art design, which makes them seemed to be a little out of place. Nevertheless, with the addition of Plants, the sport atmosphere became a lot more realistic with quite a few amazing ecological features included. Additional that the Mod established itself as a catalyst for general improved gameplay. Whether players have a desire to build, explore or decorate, from installing Longer Plants, the prospect of a woods with diverse type of trees will be further accomplished.
More Plants Mod 1.15.2 – Ecosystem Improved
- Nine types of tree were added into the game including:
Spore-bearing plants, Giant Horsetail, Tree Fern, Lepidodendron, Cooksonia, Psilophyton, Wattieza.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.