Mouse Wheelie MOD (1.19, 1.18.2) allows you to perform various mouse-related actions on your client side. You can scroll items, scroll through tabs and GUI pages and it also features inventory sorting and item scrolling.
Mouse Wheelie Mod – 1.19, 1.18.2 – Great Replacement for Inventory Tweaks
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- When hovering over items you can scroll up and down to send single items up and down.
- When holding shift alongside you may send whole stacks of items.
- When holding control alongside you can move all stacks of the same type of item.
- When you’re in scrollable inventories you might want to press alt to prevent scrolling items.
- When you’re sending items via shift + right-click you can now hold both buttons to send all stacks you’re hovering over
- When you’re in the creative inventory and hover over the tab icons you can scroll through all the creative tabs and pages.
- In your favorite recipe books, you can:
- hover over the recipe grid to scroll through the pages.
- hover over the recipe group tabs to scroll through them.
- Sort inventories by clicking with your mouse wheel (you can also define an own keybinding)
- sorts by alphabet
- hold shift while clicking to sort by quantity
- hold control while clicking to sort by raw id (will most likely group by mods and similar items)
- Press the swap key in any inventory to swap with the offhand