MrCrayfish’s Backpacked Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds quite a straightforward backpack to the match. It enables you to store additional items. The backpack is perfect for storing things you need constantly as when you die you won’t lose your back pack and it’s contents. The back pack is equipped by placing the backpack to the corresponding slot in your inventory. Once equipped, only press on your keyboard to open and close. To craft a back pack, use the same shape for a chest but utilizing leather rather.
MrCrayfish’s Backpacked Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Keep Your Items on Dead
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Simple and straightforward
- Adds 9 slots of additional storage
- You keep your backpack on death along with its contents
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.