The Java Edition of Minecraft does not have support for the controller. This is where MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.12) comes in. Controllable allows you to add this ability to the game. This mod is heavily inspired by the controls in Bedrock Edition, but it’s much more configurable and can support more controllers. You can also add controller support to your mod using the API.
MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Use Controller on PC
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Tool & Utility Mods
- On-screen button indicators (just like Bedrock Edition)
- Easy inventory management
- An easy controller mapping system to add new controllers (Coming soon)
- Many options in the config to change to your liking
- A simple API with events for integration into third-party mods.
- Sony PS4 Wireless Controller (via USB)
- Other controllers coming soon!
Player accessing inventory using Controllable