MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 brings yellows, oranges, reds and more shades to the game than youâve ever seen before while playing Minecraft.
MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Incredible Looking Shaders
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Shaders Mods
- Shaders Packs
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.