MS Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds various features like Starter kits, commands, mod-name tooltips, configurable window title/icon, NetherPortalFix, DisableNetherPortal, NoSleep and more.
MS Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Too Many Utilities
- mod-name tooltip (the style and color is configurable)
- Map Maker’s Tab (added vanilla items without a creative tab to my own new tab)
- ThirsyBottles (consumes the water-block when you take it with an empty bottle)
- configurable window title and icon.
- player starter kit
- spawn the player in other dimensions
- spawn a simple platform for the player on the first join (helpful if you want to spawn in the nether or the end to prevent the player from falling in lava or the void)
- /msutils <heal|top|echest>
- NoSleep (you can enable this in the config file to prevent the player from sleeping)
- SetSpawnAnyTime (on clicking your bed, your spawn point will be set on any time)
- NetherPortalFix (Ensures correct destinations when traveling back and forth through Nether Portals)
- RestrictedPortals (you can configure an item which must be crafted before the player can enter a dimension)
- No Nether Portal (if enabled, players can’t activate the nether portal)
- BedrockReplacer (Replace bedrock with a specified block in a specified dimension)
- BlockReplacer (replaces a block with another block in a defined dimension when placed)
- Restrict the growing of seeds, saplings and the use of bonemeal in defined dimensions)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.