Much More Spiders Mod 1.7.10 adds a large amount of very strong spiders. Each one has powerful buffs that many vanilla spiders look weak. You will notice extreme speed and crazy abilities make them a tough fight. When some of the spiders are in water they may gain extra special abilities to help them.
Much More Spiders Mod 1.7.10 – Get Ready to Die
- Forest Spider – 40hp (Traps enemies in web, poisons and gives slowness) Spawns only in forest type biome
- Jungle Spider – 60hp (Traps enemies in web,poisons and gives nausea) Spawns only in jungle
- Desert Spider – 80hp (attacks enemies with sand, to try to suffocate them and gives nausea) Spawns only in desert
- Nether Spider – 100hp (Spawns fire,to burn enemies, is fire resistant) Spawns only in nether
- Hell Spider – 110hp (Spawns lava, to try to kill enemies, is fire resistant) Spawns only in nether
- Quartz Spider – 125hp (Sets enemies on fire, and charges directly at them , and deals double damage is fire resistant) Spawns only in nether
- Wind Spider – 180hp (Gives slowness effect , launches enemies into the air , has a chance to deals random damage 1-30,charges at enemies) – Spawns in Extreme Hills, can kills every spider easy except for mist spider
- Assasin Spider – 60hp (if he notices a target he becomes invisible, and gets bonus speed)
- Vampire Spider – 40hp (each enemy hit gets back 3-10hp,)
- Cyber Spider – 50hp, shoots redstone, and with redstone sets enemies on fire
- Buldozer Spider – 300hp, has huge armor, acts like a tank, on attack has a chance to knockback enemy, far away back.
- Mutant Sapper Spider – 400-600hp (nothing special,except epic explosion on death!)
- Mutant Thunder Spider – 280-1500hp (same abillities as thunder spider, knocks enemies, shoots lightning at him self to heal), damage 15-40) – not spawnable, spawns if thunder spider is hit by lightning
- Mutant Witch Spider – 250-1200hp (same abillities as witch spider,knocks enemies, is equal to 10 witch spiders together) – not spawnable, spawns if witch spider is hit by lightning
- Mutant Forest Spider – 120-300hp (same abillities as forest spider, except web trapping, knocks enemies, summons tree spiders to protect him, and has random damage 8-35!)- not spawnable yet
- Tree Spider – 1-20hp (is minnion of Mutant Forest Spider, can poison and slowdown enemies,charges at enemies!) – only spawnable by Mutant Forest Spider!
- Mutant Desert Spider – 250-500hp (same abillities as desert spider except sand suffocation,knocks enemies , + summons sand to protect him, 5-35damage ) – not spawnable yet
- Mutant Cactus Spider – 150hp (same abillitites as cactus spider, but has one unique abillity, find out your self what it is!)
- Dimensional Spider – 300-600hp (is just like ordinary spider but when dies, does really destructive finishing move)
- Sapper Spider – 1-10hp (is just like creeper, but less destructive, and no fuse time)
- Zombie Spider – 50hp (nothing much, is like zombie, +is immune to daylight, and has damage boost buff lvl1)
- Skeleton Spider – 50-70hp (is basiclly , spider skeleton variant, shoots arrows faster and does 8damage on hit)
- Slime Spider – 10hp (is basiclly slime variant of spider, but don’t have random sizes and can climb on your head and kill you easy from not reachable place!, poisons you and gives other bad buffs)
- Magma Cube Spider – 13hp (is basiclly Magma Cube variant of spider, but don’t have random sizes and can climb on your head and kill you easy from not reachable place!, sets you on fire)
- Companion Spider – 70hp (is gonna be like a wolf, but you will able to ride it and when attacks, it jumps on enemys back and bites and bites it!)
- Wither Spider – 140hp (Withers enemies,is immune to fire and wither) Spawns only in nether
- Cactus Spider – 160hp (deals 8damage + cactus damage, when he attacks he attacks you with cactus spikes and gives nausea) Spawns only in desert (smaller then silverfish!!!)
- Water Spider – 160hp (give slowness effect on enemies, if set on fire ,spawns water to protect him) Spawns only in beach
- Ice Spider – 175hp (Make’s enemies freeze and charges at them) Spawns only in ice biomes
- Dragon Spider – 250hp (hi’s special abillity to shoot fire from hi’s breath) Spawns only in nether
- Witch Spider – 250hp (basiclly its like a witch but more dangerous than even 100witches) Spawns only in swamp
- Mist Spider – 600hp (has all previos spider abillities) spawns only in swamp – currently the most strongest spider! has longer attack range
- Thunder Spider – 230hp (while its day or thundering gets power and regen buffs, sets enemies on fire) Spawns only in plains
- Mecha Spider – 250hp (Long ranged spider, shoots arrows, fireballs and snowballs to confuse it’s enemies, deals 5 damage with arrow)
- Iron Spider – 280hp (is slow, but hits like a truck, basiclly is like iron golem, launches enemies into the air, if falls in lava,activates fire resistance, if is in water, activates water breathing) Spawns only in plains
- Spiderzilla – 12000hp (is like mobzilla, deals 1-800damage, knocks you hight into the air) – no spawn yet
- Queen Spider – 21000hp (deadlest spider of all, deals 1500damage, knocks into the air and makes you explode by stomping on you) – nether
- House Spider – 50hp (basiclly is variation of forest spider , attacks enemies with webs) spawns in plains, right click with the sadle to ride it!!!
- Ridable Iron Spider – 280hp (Same abillities as Iron Spider) when you ride it, just charge right into the enemy and he will attack it with normal iron spiders attack
- Ridable Quartz Spider – 145hp (Same abillities as Quartz Spider ) when you ride it, just charge right into the enemy and he will attack + set it on fire
- To make spiders walk just make sure they arleady walking then place saddle on them and smack some mobs
- By the way if you riding a Ridable Quartz Spider, hold CTRL to reach speed of light!!! yes speed of light!
- Nether Spiders Tear – new nether spiders drop!
- Water Spiders Tear – new water spiders drop!
- Spider Fur – new all spiders drop
- Spider Squisher – only for creative hammer, is used to kill spiders faster
- Explosion Wand – is gonna be new wand, that will create explosions
- Wind Wand – is wind spiders wand, can do same abilities as wind spider
- Empty Orb – this orb will able to hold many powers of elements, for example nether orb
- Explosion Orb – Orb + Tnt = Explosion orb, will be used to craft Explosion Wand
- Nether Hero’s Armor- is 5x times stronger powerfull then emerald armor with protection 10!, awesome texture when it is on, and it when full equiped gives some cool buffs
- Nether Ingot – can be crafted, by just putting nether star into crafting table and you will get 12 ingots
- Nether Hero’s Blade – simple sword, that deals 13damage to spider, can be crafted with ingots like armor!
- Nether’s Orb – its gonna be the soul of the nether, for nether & hell wands!
- Spider Dimension – is home for 70% of spiders, from this mod! :p, planed to have spider villages to!
- Nether Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots fireballs
- Water Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots water ball, when it hits something it spawns water
- Ice Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots frost ball , when it hits something it spawns ice
- Forest Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots web ball, when it hits something it spawns web
- Hell Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots lava ball, when it hits something it spawns lava
- Wither Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots wither skulls + wither sound!
- Thunder Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots thunder ball , when it hits someting it spawns lightning
- Iron Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots iron ball, when it hits something it spawns iron golem!
- Torch Wand – craftable – on right click shoots light ball, when it hits something it spawns torch!
- Mist Wand – yet uncraftable – on right click shoots mist ball, if it hits something shoots lightning but if it hits an entity gives all bad effects like mist spider
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.