Multi-Hotbar Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a Minecraft mod that extends Minecraft’s hotbar past nine slots.
Multi-Hotbar Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – One is Never Enough
- Scroll through all hotbars.
- Tap a hotbar key (e.g. 1, 2, 9) multiple times to change hotbar selection.
- Hold ALT (configurable) and scroll to change hotbars.
- Hold ALT and press a hotbar key (1-4) to go to that hotbar.
- Toggle the hotbar with the grave (‘ ) key.
- Compatible with InventoryTweaks’ auto-refill.
- Client side – can connect to vanilla servers.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Multi-Hotbar Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.