Multiple Lights Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds multiple blocks that are emitting light. You can now craft mats, flooring blocks and ceiling blocks lights. Presently there are just 24 fresh blocks (mainly made from wood, stone, cobblestone, stonebrick). There are no fences for the stone because they aren’t included in Minecraft Vanilla except for the Cobblestone Walls. Also they (all the blocks) are using the default picture so in the event that you use a customized made texture/ressource package they ought to properly adapt themselves. (custom versions at ressource pack won’t modify the look. Just the textures will soon change).
Multiple Lights Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Multiple Blocks are Emitting Light
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.