Mushroom Quest Mod 1.6.5, 1.15.2 is a game that involves foraging for real-world mushrooms. You will embark on an adventure to discover mystical and otherworldly lands.
Mushroom Quest Mod 1.16.5, 1.15.2 – Mystical Nature
- Boss Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Monster Mods
There are exactly 134 mushrooms you can forage for. Each mushroom is either common, rare or mythical rarity. All mushrooms are edible and most can give you either medicinal or deadly effects when eaten. Some mushroom can also be used in crafting recipes or as fuel! You find these mushrooms by breaking various organic structures across the world.
- Willow Trees, and Oak Stumps are found in swamps, roofed and mixed forests.
- Birch Trees, and Birch Trunks are found in birch forests.
- Field Trunks, Verdant Rocks, and Shrumps are found in field biomes and rarely forests. (Shrumps have Mushroom Island variants)
- Baobab Trees, and Acacia Stumps are found in tropical biomes especially the savanna.
- Jungle Trunks are found in jungle biomes.
The Mycopedia is a book that contains information about all the mushrooms! It includes the fungi’s: Edibility, Location, Rarity, and Usage.
You can use Growth Meld to farm mushrooms and other plants! Right-clicking it on certain blocks will produce certain things!
- Moist Soil – Various Mushroom Island plants.
- Farmland – Some decorative plants, and possibly a Tree depending on the biome.
- Log – Depending on the log there is a chance it will turn into a corresponding Trunk or Stump.
Mushroom Island Revolution:
This mod also adds a whole Mushroom Island biome expansion! There are tons of new structures, alien plant life, and unidentified creatures! There are structures that contain loot, decorations, materials, and more! You can explore this new fungal land and gain experience as an adventurer until you’re ready to face off against the new boss: The Woodlot Reaper! You can find this terrifying fungal monstrosity in the Gloomy Cavern which is rarely found.
An important item is the Stasis Spore, it can be rarely dropped from killing big Jellyshroom. If you right-click this spore onto mycelium it will start to grow. Be careful because it has a chance to break upon collision. When fully grown it acts like a turret, it periodically releases stunning pulses that affect all mobs except players. When the fully grown plant is right clicked on it will grant buffs to all surrounding players but this ability will destroy the plant.
- The Witch Mansion, and the Secret Grotto are the only two structures not found in the Mushroom Island.
- The Witch Mansion is found in swamps, birch forests, and roofed forests. It contains evil witches and their cats, along with their Witch’s Urns that contain various tiered alchemy loot. On the side of the mansion is a greenhouse, this area contains some organic structures and many decorational blocks/plants.
- The Secret Grotto is a tall tree with hanging lanterns, it is found throughout swamps, plains, and forests. Underneath the tree is the Yggdrasil Sapling, a rare organic structure which can drop every mythical tiered mushroom!
- This mod also contains many new potions, magical items, and gear. There are many, MANY crafting recipes in this mod so it is highly recommended that you use the JEI mod. The discovery of mystical nature is the highlight of this mod, so to influence adventure there is a whole tree of achievements to complete!
Some of the creatures you may encounter include:
The Bleeding Mouth – A sentient mutant Bleeding Tooth Fungus. It cannot move but will attack if provoked.
Burrow Worm – A terrifying worm monster that lures in and ambushes prey using its glowing tendrils.
Decomposer – A grub creature that loves rotten flesh. If given rotten flesh, bones, or plant matter it can produce bone meal or growth meld. It can be tamed using Alluring Powder.
Jellyshroom – Fungal jellyfish that come in big and small sizes. Big ones grant surrounding mobs buffs, and small ones paralyze players on touch. Big ones can drop the Stasis Spore.
Funglings – Adorable little mushroom creatures. They can be tamed using Alluring Powder or with the mushroom they resemble. Can you collect them all?
The Woodlot Reaper – A fungal monstrosity. It is a boss monster with a lot of health and deals 15 melee damage. They have 3 abilities: Life stealing Pulse, Invisibility w/ Speed, and to summon a flock of Jellyshroom. When killed it drops the Scythe of Decay and various deadly mushrooms.
Mushroom Island Expansion: Sneak peek at some features the Mushroom Island biomes now have.
Taiga Structures: These are one of the organic structures found in northern biomes. The other one is a stump that looks exactly like the Oak Stump, but its contents are different.