My Pet Sushi Mod 1.7.10 adds Kawaii Sushi Pets and Food to Minecraft. There are 5 tamable Sushi, 4 Sushi-related Crop items and an experience based Sushi Crafting system that can be turned on or off in the config file if you just want to be able to craft all of the Sushi without all of the effort.
My Pet Sushi Mod 1.7.10
- All of the pets are tamable using raw fish. and you can ride the Caterpillar Roll after taming.
- Wasabi (the food, not the root) will give you a speed boost for a short period of time, and Ginger has an effect similar to milk. it will remove poison and wither effects. You can feed each of these to some of the Pets once they’re tamed, for interesting or fun results.
- The Sushi Platter item has a similar effect to a golden apple but with night vision as well.
- Rice is plantable on farmland, and drops from grass along with seeds. Wasabi and Ginger roots are also plantable, and you can find them in the farms of villages. Seaweed can spawn in either an ocean biome or in a swamp biome, and you can plant the seaweed item as long as the block you’re planting it on is at least two blocks under water and on dirt, sand or gravel.
- For the Experience based Crafting, there’s an XP bar at the top right that you can turn off in the config file if you want. to go up in levels, you just have to craft more sushi. (crafting one at a time gives more XP than crafting a stack at a time)