Mysterious Miscellany Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 contains various miscellaneous tidbits of awesome. Power generation from bookshelves and the ocean annihilator which makes monuments a breeze are the standout features in this mod.
Mysterious Miscellany Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Systematic Customizations
- Server-wide boss sounds are removed! No more server-wide announcements of wither spawn or dragon death. Their other sounds are intact. You can also disable certain sounds (such as villager hmmmmms) through configs.
- Knowledge Infusion crafting! Surround the Knowledge Infuser on the sides with enchanting power (including corners), RF from the bottom, and the block to infuse on the top.
- Fishstopper! Keep anywhere in inventory to detect silverfish eggs, right click on the block to transform it into its model block.
- Infused Fishstopper! Same as the Fishstopper, but lets you sneak-rightclick onto empty air to activate a passive AOE mode.
- Compressed and Double Compressed bookshelves! These are worth 9 and 81 bookshelves respectively for enchantment power purposes.
- Enchantment Booster! Never need a bookshelf again with this handy tool. As long as there is a single air block in a place where you’d normally place a bookshelf, the enchantment table will have max power.
- Enchanting Generator! Generate RF from Enchanting Power. Set it up like an enchanting table and watch the RF roll in. Can’t be adjacent to another enchanting generator.
- Grass Stomping enchantment! Enchant boots with this nifty enchantment to automatically destroy tall and double tall grass. Does not produce any drops.
- Waterstopper! Removes water (flowing and source) near the player when active.
- Ocean Annihilator! Removes water (flowing and source) in a large radius around the block, lining the outside with ice to prevent water from flowing in.
- Spawn Preventer! 32 block radius.. spawn preventer. No monsters will spawn around it.
- Autorun! Click a configurable hotkey (default numlock), run automatically. Will not sprint, and will pause if you open a gui or chat.
- Use bone meal on a flower in the world to get another one!
- Dye + 1-8 stained glass/panes/hardened clay/carpet/wool = 1-8 dyed. Goes in any directions. Replace dye with sand to get the base block.
- Right click a glass/panes/hardened clay/carpet/wool block in the world with a dye and dye it. Consumes the dye.
- UnHoe’s! Simply use like you would a normal hoe, only in reverse. Farmland turns into dirt.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.