Mystic World Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a general enhancement mod, intended to liven up your Minecraft world. It has a fairly small set of features at the moment. But if you would like a couple of new mobs in your world, this mod may be the thing for you.
Mystic World Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Liven Up Your Minecraft World
- Foxes: They spawn in forests, plains, and wintry areas! They drop their pelts, which can be crafted into the leather. But why would you do that?
- Beetles: They spawn in swamps, jungles, plains, and forests! They drop slimeballs, and occasionally their shells, which can be ground into the blue dye.
- Frogs: They spawn in swamps and jungles, and drop slimeballs, and hop around a lot.
- Finally, this mod also adds Roots’ deer as a standalone mob, in case you didn’t want to use one of the other mods that contain them. They spawn all over the place and drop mutton and leather.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.