Mystical Agriculture Mod 1.16.5/ / 1.15.2 is a mod that makes it possible for us to utilize our orchards over obtaining meals. With this mod installed, players may obtain minerals, material resources and distinctive seeds that give rise to such resources. Furthermore, you can plant even mobs and make zombies out of our own gardens. Anyway, the mod adds a new nutrient source”Inferium” in your game and allows you to make five levels of weapons, weapons and parts of armor one of many other objects.
Mystical Agriculture Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Grow Anything and Everything
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
Resource crops for tons of materials:
- Vanilla Resources: Stone, Dirt, Nature, Wood, Water, Ice, Fire, Dye, Nether, Coal, Iron, Nether Quartz, Glowstone, Redstone, Obsidian, Gold, Lapis Lazuli, End, Experience, Diamond, Emerald
- Mob Drops: Zombie, Pig, Chicken, Cow, Sheep, Slime, Skeleton, Creeper, Spider, Rabbit, Guardian, Blaze, Ghast, Enderman, Wither Skeleton
- Ore Dictionary Resources: Rubber, Silicon, Sulfur, Aluminum, Copper, Saltpeter, Tin, Bronze, Zinc, Brass Silver, Lead, Steel, Nickel, Constantan, Electrum, Invar, Mithril, Tungsten, Titanium, Uranium, Chrome, Platinum, Iridium (Ingot)
- Gems: Ruby, Sapphire, Peridot, Amber, Topaz, Malachite, Tanzanite
- Thermal Foundation: Blizz, Blitz, Basalz, Signalum, Lumium, Enderium
- Tinkers’ Construct: Aluminum Brass, Knightslime, Ardite, Cobalt, Manyullyn
- Ender IO: Electrical Steel, Redstone Alloy, Conductive Iron, Soularium, Dark Steel, Pulsating Iron, Energetic Alloy, Vibrant Alloy
- Botania: Mystical Flower, Manasteel, Terrasteel
- IndustrialCraft 2: Uranium 238, Iridium Ore
- Mekanism: Osmium, Glowstone Ingot, Refined Obsidian
- Base Metals: Aquarium, Cold-Iron, Star-Steel, Adamantine
- Chisel: Marble, Limestone, Basalt
- Forestry: Apatite
- Galacticraft: Meteoric Iron, Desh
- Ars Magica 2: Vinteum, Chimerite, Blue Topaz, Moonstone, Sunstone
- Quark: Ender Biotite
- Biomes O’ Plenty: Ender Amethyst
- Draconic Evolution: Draconium
- Extreme Reactors: Yellorium
- Applied Energistics 2: Certus Quartz, Fluix
- Refined Storage: Quartz Enriched Iron
5 tiers of tools/armor:
- Tiers 1-4 are pretty much what you would expect.
- Tier 5 tools are unbreakable and can be upgraded with “Charms” to make them even better by giving them abilities such as increased Area of Effect!
- Tier 1 armor is just pretty much what you would expect.
- Tier 2-4 armor gives you bonus abilities if you are wearing a full set! These abilities are Water Breathing, Step Assist, and No Fall Damage! Each tier higher comes with the previous tier’s ability plus the set’s specific ability (configurable).
- Tier 5 armor gives Flight (configurable) as a set bonus! Tier 5 armor can also be upgraded with “Charms” for different abilities. These abilities can include Wither Resistance, Speed, Absorption, and more!
This section of the mod can be disabled using the “$gear_module_override” config option.
- Essence Furnaces: Furnaces that cook your items faster, while using fuel at the same rate a normal Furnace does! Talk about efficiency!
- The Ultimate Furnace: Cooks items at an insanely fast rate, while using fuel at the same rate as a normal Furnace! Insanity!
- Essence Apples: These Apples give extra buffs when eaten. These buffs can include Regeneration, Speed, Strength, and more! The buffs last for 2 minutes each (configurable), and can be stacked! This means you can eat multiple Apples and have the durations of the buffs increase accordingly!
- Essence Coal: Coal that burns for longer! Tier 5 Essence Coal burns 24x longer than regular coal! Thats 192 items!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Cucumber Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.