Mystical Wildlife Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 adds a lot of imaginary animals to populate your world and make the wildlife a bit more varied and interesting, especially from biome to biome. These range from oversized beetles to big furry lizards, with unique models and sounds. Each of them spawn in different biome types, making each biome feel a little bit more unique.
Mystical Wildlife Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – A lot of Imaginary Animals
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.