MysticalLib 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a library mod to make annoying modding tasks easier. Fairly simple in concept but very handy in reducing hassle. This library used by the Mystical Mods (Embers, Roots, Blockcraftery and more).
MysticalLib 1.15.2/1.14.4 – Library for Mystical Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
- Convenience utilities for item and block registration.
- A structure definition system.
- World generation utilities to support random rotation and mirroring of structures, along with preventing chunk runaway.
- Tile Entity synchronization system.
- Tile Entity base code.
- Particle registry and a custom particle system.
- A custom visual effect rendering system for more freedom than particles allow.
- A generic effect registry and packet for synchronized, freeform visual effects.
- Serverside events for left or right clicking empty space.
- Baked model definitions for items and blocks of various types, avoiding almost all JSON.
- Base block classes for many block variants, including slants.
- A few miscellaneous general classes and utility functions.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.