Named Enchantments Mod 1.12.2 displays meaningful descriptions to enchanted items. This is a CLIENT SIDE mod. It does not need to be installed on a server. (It won’t crash a server either if it is)
Named Enchantments Mod 1.12.2 – Gives Descriptions to Enchanted Items
- Add Modded enchants
- Add other languages (Help would be appreciated)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.