Nameless Trinkets MOD (1.19.2, 1.18.2) adds a variety of trinkets that can be used to enhance the game. Each one has a unique ability that will work depending on how you play.
Nameless Trinkets Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – More Powerful Trinkets
- Adventure & RPG Mods
- Armor & Weapon Mods
- Magic Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Tool & Utility Mods
Obtaining the Trinkets:
You can get the Trinkets in 2 different ways:
- Chest Loot: You can find the Trinkets in the various chests that you find in the world. Finding them is not 100% guaranteed but everything is configurable in the mod’s configuration files.
- Crafting them: Yes, you can craft them. You can use JEI to be able to see the recipes.
- Repeated Trinkets can be recycled by crafting a “Mysterious Trinket”. Obtained from 9 Unknown Fragments, obtained by Right Clicking a Trinket on an Amethyst Block.
- Amphibious Hands: Mine 2x faster underwater.
- Blaze Nucleus: Fire immunity. Your attacks ignite.
- Blindfold: You’re invisible. Mobs detect you from very close.
- Broken Ankh: Acts like a Totem of Undying but with 30 minutes of Cooldown.
- Broken Magnet: Attracts items within a 25 block radius.
- Callus: Negate damage from: Cactus, Anvil, Hot Floor and Sweet Berry Bush. Fall damage is reduced by 10%. Damage taken is reduced by 5%.
- Cracked Crown: +50% from all stats. (Attack Damage, Movement Speed, Armor, Attack Speed, Armor Thougness, Attack Knockback, Knockback Resistance, Luck and Max Health.)
- Creeper Sense: When you detect a mob nearby, you explode.
- Experience Battery: Leveling up gives you extra experience.
- Experience Magnet: Attracts experience within a 25 block radius.
- Explosion-proof Jacket: Blast damage is reduced by 30%. When hit by an explosion you get 1 TNT.
- Fertilizer: Crops and plants grow around you.
- Ghast Eye: Give 10 extra hearts. Get regeneration from killing mobs. Regeneration Stacks!
- Gills: You can breathe underwater. You cannot breathe air. Only removable while you are underwater.
- Gods Crown: -+120% from all stats. (Attack Damage, Movement Speed, Armor, Attack Speed, Armor Thougness, Attack Knockback, Knockback Resistance, Luck and Max Health.)
- Ice Cube: When hitting you apply Slowness 2, for 10 seconds. You freeze the water you walk in.
- Lucky Horseshoe: Give regeneration to the horse.
- Lucky Rock: By breaking stone you have a 5% chance of obtaining: Coal, Diamond, Iron Ingot, Gold Ingot, Emerald, Redstone, Flint, Lapis Lazuli and Glowstone Dust.
- Missing Page: 25% Chance to damage mobs within 25 blocks when hit. The damage is 20% of the maximum HP of the mob.
- Moon Stone: -87% gravity. No Fall Damage.
- Puffer Fish Liver: When attacking, you have 30% chance to apply Poison 2 for 5 minutes. Immune to poison.
- Rage Mind: Your damage goes up based on the damage you take over time.
- Reverse Card: 50% Chance to damage the mob that has hurt you with its own damage.
- Sigil Of Baphomet: You become immune to damage for 1 second when killing a mob. If you kill another mob, another second is added to the counter. It can only be accumulated up to 10 seconds of immunity.
- Sleeping Pills: Phantoms are ‘scared’ of you when are 2 blocks from you. You see in the dark, more or less. You can’t sleep in bed. It can only be removed while it is daytime.
- Speed Force: +200% speed. Fov completely removed.
- Super Magnet: Attracts items and experience within a 50 block radius.
- Tear Of The Sea: +150% Swim Speed.
- Tick: If the mob has more than 50 HP, it loses 1% of HP at the cost of your life and hunger. The mob’s HP is only reduced by 50%. You can’t die from this item. Only removable while you are burning.
- True Heart Of The Sea: +300% Swim Speed. You can breathe underwater. You cannot breathe air. Mine 3x faster underwater.
- Vampire Blood: When killing a mob, you heal 10% of their HP. If the sun hits you, you take damage over time.
- What? Magnet: Attracts entities within a 25 block radius.
- Wooden Stick: You have a 20 damage “shield”. It has 5 minutes of cooldown to reset the damage.
- Nelumbo: You can walk on the water.
- Dark Nelumbo: You can walk on the lava.
- Spider Legs: You climb like a Spider.
- Ethereal Wings: You can fly. You have to press the space bar twice
- Reforger: Items are repaired over time.