Neat Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds Unit Frames to the top of every entity.
Neat Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – HUD Status Bar Above Mobs
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Fully client sided.
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed.
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob’s health % (green to yellow to red).
- Shows the mob’s attribute (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor.
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks (like spider of chicken jockeys).
- Works with minecraft’s Scoreboard Teams. Mobs and players in teams will have a colored name.
- Configurable (both in and out of game).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.