Necromancer and Giant Skeleton Mod (1.18.2) introduce new creatures to the game. A creature with a small body will appear innocent and beautiful at first. But, if they get mad, this Tiny Necromancer can take over. Tiny Necromancers can only be found in the Nether. They like Lapis so you should give them Lapis before getting angry. Tiny Necromancer is scary because it can summon powerful entities. Giant Skeleton is the mighty entity. Its large, fearsome body can strike you from far away by smashing or sweeping. The Giant Skeleton is also invulnerable and can shoot laser beams from their mouths. However, it can only last for a very short time. If you are traveling in the Nether and encounter Tiny Necromancers, it is a good idea to bring some Lapis along. You can bribe them with lapis rather than fighting.
Necromancer & Giant Skeleton Mod – 1.18.2 – Small But Mighty
- Adds the tiny necromancer mob, which spawns exclusively in the Nether.
- Summons giant skeleton.
- Can be bribed with Lapis.
- Regains aggro if you attack him or wait too long to give him the lapis.
- Animated Close Range Attacks (Sweeps/Slams).
- A laser attack that destroys fragile blocks in his path.
- Cannot be damaged.
- Despawns after a short period of time.