Necromancy Mod 1.7.10 allows you to play god. You take bodyparts from slain foes, stitch them together as you see fit, and reanimate the horrifying resulting.
Necromancy Mod 1.7.10 – Create Creepy Frankenstein Mobs
- 4 new Blocks such as the Surgical/Summoning Altar or the Sewing Machine
- 9 new Items, 2 of which are weapons and 1 helmet, also a Brain on a Stick
- A secret and terrifying ranged weapon
- 2 new hostile Mobs spawning along with Zombies and Skeletons
- Collect the Lifeblood and the Souls of your Enemies
- Craft and animate your own Minions from 16 different Creature’s parts and subsequent stats
- Over 1000 combinations possible unless Math
- Custom Village spawns with Necromantic Traders
- Blood chalices spawn in the Nether
- 4 Necromantic Achievements
- API for new Necromantic Entities to be introduced
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.