Necrum Mod 1.1.5 introduces a variety of well-known Demons of Hell into the game. Minecraft’s progress has made it easier to conquer the Nether, due to the lack threat that a place inspired from hell provides. This scarcity has made Nether less interesting and reduced its threat level. The Nether will now be home to many frightening demons, monsters, and even hostile angels thanks to Necrum. Players’ efforts to survive in the Nether are hindered by pervasive demons like Satan, Beelzebub, and Wrath.
Necrum Mod 1.16.5 – Nether Content
- Demons, Monsters and Angels were introduced into the Nether.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.