NeverNeededorWanted Mod 1.16.5/ / 1.15.2 adds new lowkey useful items into the game, which may be categorized into several unique facets. We’ve got a bear trap, utilized to deal continuos damages toward aggressive entities, items to enhance your nether, your combat effects, plus a whole lot more. However, the something that shines through most of the unneeded”Never wanted” would be the newest workbenches to get villagers. Now you can select a villager’s class just by shoving them toward the particular bench. They can either be a knight, a pirate, or even a easy fish salesman. The idea is to blow in the sport a fresh atmosphere of gameplay and mechanic so that the normal players won’t be bored out afterwards like 2000 hours into the game.
NeverNeededorWanted Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Dumb, Fun Things
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.