NICE Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod about decoration. This mod adds a number of fancy glass like blocks (cylinders and cube for now) that can be filled with four types of particle systems. In case you wonder NICE stands for Nice Innovative Creative Enhancements.
NICE Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Nice Innovative Creative Enhancements
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, McJtyLib and CompatLayer.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.