Night Vision Goggles Mod 1.12.2 allows the wearer to see in the dark or sense monsters at the cost of its own durability. Repair with iron ingots. Press B to toggle Night Vision. Press V to toggle Mob Vision. Press Z to toggle both off or on.
Night Vision Goggles Mod 1.12.2 – See in the Dark & Highlight Mobs
Night Vision Goggles Mod allows you to toggle (independently or both):
- Night Vision (standard)
- Mob Vision (causes mobs within a specified radius to glow)
Having at least one effect gives the chance of the goggles taking durability; having both effects active increases that chance, although the goggles themselves can be repaired with iron ingots. When worn as head armor they will also take durability damage.
Can also be equipped as a Bauble, if Baubles are installed.
- “Toggle Night Vision” keybind.
- “Toggle Mob Vision” keybind.
- “Toggle Both” keybind. If one of the effects is active, it will disable it; if none are active, it will enable both; if both are active, it will disable both.
- “Sneak” display: an optional configuration that allows you to see the durability of your helmet by holding sneak for a second or two (the duration in ticks is configurable). Whether the full durability is displayed as the text is also configurable.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.