Ninja Gear Mod 1.16.4/1.11.2 adds a set of ninja themed items and blocks for all your ninja desires. This mod was made with role playing options in the back of the head, and is the first in a series of small, themed mods.
Ninja Gear Mod 1.16.4/1.11.2 – Ninja Themed Items
- Katana: The first weapon is the Katana, it deals more damage and is faster than a regular sword, however it requires two hands to wield. You will notice that using the katana while having an item equipped in the offhand is unwieldy: you attack slower and deal less damage. Note that equipping a katana will reveal you from hiding. The katana is the ninja’s back up when stealth is no longer an option.
- Sai: The sai are one of the ninja’s signature weapons. They are smaller than the katana and can be equipped when hidden without revealing the ninja. However they require one in each hand, if you are only using one, you will notice you deal less damage.
- Shuriken: Sometimes the ninja wants to take out a target it can not reach. The ninja’s answer to this is the shuriken. While shurikens have a shorter range than bow and arrow, they can be thrown in quick succession.
- Smoke bomb: When the ninja has no place to hide or has to make a quick escape, he can throw a smoke bombs. Smoke bombs will create a smoke cloud effectively creating a dark spot. This dark spot will linger for a while, but eventually will disperse and dissappear.
- Rope: This mod also adds rope, a rope can be attached at the bottom of blocks with a solid bottom face. Ropes can also be attached to other ropes or certain anchor points. By clicking a rope with a rope, the rope is extended downwards by one. Clicking a segment of a rope will break the rope and the rope segments below it. Shift clicking a rope will break the entire rope.
- Rope coil: It often occurs that a ninja wants to climb to a higher spot, but there is no route to it. Therefore the ninja can tie together some ropes (read shift+right click) to form a rope coil. This rope coil can then be thrown to create a 10 block long (can be configured) rope. Rope coils can also be thrown to existing ropes, this will extend the rope. Any ropes that are left over after the rope touches the ground are returned to the ninja’s inventory.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.