Nintendo Mod 1.7.10 adds more 25 consoles to Minecraft. Some consoles are items, others are cubes such as 3DS, 3DS XL, Wii, Wii U & Switch! All consoles have been equipped with an advanced model using the”glScaled” code to change the dimensions of the shapes and also give it more personality. The games are not playable but good, the mod is still currently in advance, your finest watch afterwards! Who says… perhaps we can play with these games?
Nintendo Mod 1.7.10 – Game Consoles in Minecraft
- GameBoy Color
- Wii U
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.