No Recipe Book Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 removes the Recipe Book icon from the player inventory and the crafting GUI. This is a client-side mod. It does not have to be installed on the Server. If it is installed on the server, it will do nothing.
No Recipe Book Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 – No Recipe Book Button Showing in Inventory
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.