No Tree Punching Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a Minecraft mod intended to bring a bit more believability to your first few minutes of minecraft playwith. In addition, it adds the excess challenge that when you divide a cube with the wrong tool, it takes much more time to mineand will not drop anything. Two new instruments, Knives and Mattocks have been added to help deal with this condition. A great deal of features are heavily motivated by the original TerraFirmaCraft.
No Tree Punching Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – A bit of Realism to the Early Game
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Blocks must be broken with the correct tool to get a drop.
- Blocks will take longer when not broken with the correct tool.
- Metal pickaxes will drop items from dirt type materials.
- Adds Crude Pickaxe, Shovel, and Axe.
- Adds Saws, and Mattocks.
- Firestarter and Firepit.
- Cobblestone for all the stone variants, including those from Quark and Rustic.
- Stones will appear based on the underground material (ideally used with Quark revamped stone gen or similar).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.