Nock Enough Arrows Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) brings you new items that are related to bows or arrows. Nock Enough Arrows Mod is a Mod that will increase the number of arrows, and make them more unique. You will find 23 new types and variations of arrows in Nock Enough Arrows Mod. Most of these features can be customized at Fletching Table. There are many new features in the new arrows. For example, Explosive Arrow will cause an arrow to explode when it strikes an object; Slime Arrow bounces three times when it hits the surface and Torch Arrow will place a torch at the spot where it is stopped. Nock Enough Arrows Mod adds an item called Quiver to increase the number of arrows you can hold on your body. It can store five stacks. There are more mysterious enchantments, and you can summon The Sputter by placing a carved pumpkin in a barrel.
Nock Enough Arrows Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Expand Upon Archery In Minecraft
The mod currently adds 23 new arrows, most of which can be created in a Fletching Table.
- Pufferfish Arrow – Places a small Pufferfish where it hits.
- Explosive Arrow – This creates a small explosion where the arrow hits.
- Slime Arrow – Bounces 3 times when hitting a surface.
- Prismarine Arrow – Weak and slow outside but strong and speedy in water.
- Hookshot Arrow – Leashes the entity the arrow hits.
- Message Arrow – Displays the name you gave to an arrow as a name tag for the arrow.
- Teleportation Arrow – Teleports the owner where the arrow hits.
- Ink Arrow – Creates a cloud of blinding ink around where it hits.
- Torch Arrow – Places a Torch where the arrow hits.
- Soul Torch Arrow – Places a Soul Torch where the arrow hits.
- Redstone Torch Arrow – Places a Redstone Torch where the arrow hits.
- Ethereal Arrow – Can pass through a wall when it flies.
- Dousing Arrow – Removes fires and turns Lava into Obsidian.
- Blossom Arrow – Creates a Bone Meal effect where it hits.
- Growing Arrow – Grows in size and strength the longer it flies.
- Drill Arrow – Breaks the block it hits if it can be broken with an Iron tool.
- Split Arrow – Splits into 8 arrows, flying in different directions when it hits the ground.
- Party Arrow – Explodes into a firework after a certain time or when it hits something.
- Repulsive Arrow – Makes entities run away from the arrow.
- Echoing Arrow – Reveals all entities around where it hits.
- Seeker Arrow – Homes at the nearest entity. Just be sure to aim near it!
- Cupid Arrow – Makes an entity fall in love
- Reinforced Arrow – Stronger and pierces armor.
- Luminous Arrow – Lights up the dark, even underwater!
- Whistling Arrow – Creates a sharp sound that distracts enemies.
- Paint Arrow – Colors the block or entity it hits. It comes in all colors!
- The Quiver is a new item that can be used to store arrows inside of it. It can hold five stacks of arrows in it.
- The Sputter is a new kind of golem, created by placing a carved pumpkin on a barrel.
- Sputters can hold a stack of arrows. They will shoot these arrows at any hostile mob around it or at any entity that attacks it.
Also, you can use a dye on them to apply war paint to their face.
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod.
Nock Enough Arrows Mod - 1.19.2, 1.18.2 Download Links:
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!