Nomad Books Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 allows players to put away their camp where they go to afterwards use it in a different environment. The Mod can make you feel as if you’re in a fairy tale, saving a full-blown camp space into pages of novels and bring them with you anywhere on your experiences into the far lands. Players are also allowed to completely customize their camp space inside its own range and add new unique pages to add new utilities, for example water-proof, height-proof.
Nomad Books Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 – Camp Storing
- Right-click on the space you want to set your camp with the Nomad Books.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.