Non Update Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 (work for all versions) will disable update checking for all mods to decrease Minecraft launching time. (If you want to allow certain update checking, add their URL host to nu-whitelist.txt (one per line) under Minecraft folder.)
Non Update Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 – Disable Mods Update Checking
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
Allow certain update from whitelist (Location in /.minecraft/nu-whitelist.txt)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.