Not Enough Scaffold Mod 1.12.2 adds helpful things for building in Survivor mode.
Not Enough Scaffold Mod 1.12.2 – Helpful Things for Building
- 2 type of Scaffolds (Wooden and Reinforced): Scaffolds like ladders and crumble if you break the bottom block. Right click with scaffold in hand will build scaffold on top scaffold’s tower.
- New enchantment (Big Hole for shovels and pickaxes): With this shovel or pickaxe, you will dig 3×3. With Shift key will disable this feature and the shovel will dig 1 block as normally. Compatible with Silk Touch and another enchantments (it should be). You can disable in the config.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.