Nuclear Control 2 Mod 1.7.10. IC2 Nuclear Control (or Nuclear Control) is an addon for IndustrialCraft 2. IC2 Nuclear Control provides players the capability to build efficient monitoring and management systems such as IndustrialCraft 2 Nuclear Reactors. Items in IC2 Nuclear Control can track temperature and terms of the reactor (as well as several other objects) and react accordingly, whether turning off the reactor, or by setting off a Howler Alarm to warn nearby players of the impending doom.
Nuclear Control 2 Mod 1.7.10
Panels can display information from block/multiblock. Normal Panels can connect and display info from one block.
The Advanced Info Panel has 3 card slots as well as can be angled and have the back colors changed. The remote monitor is capable of connecting to one block and displaying the info.
Cards store location based data for the panels. Each card is created by right clicking a valid location with a kit of the same type.
The current cards are:
- Nuclear Reactor Card – For use on IC2 Nuclear Reactors
- Energy Sensor Card – For use with RF or EU, can be put on batteries or Capacitors
- Time Card-Displays Server Time in Hours/Minutes
- Fluid Storage Card – For use with Fluid Tanks, displays capacity and fill level
- 5×5 Reactor Card – For use with IC2’s 5×5 Fluid Reactor, created from same kit as Nuclear Reactor Card
- Text Card – Displays preset text. Edited withing the Panels
- Applied Energistic Card – Should be place on network with drives, can display bytes and items left, if placed on craft monitor, can show current crafted item
- RF Reactor Card – For use on Big Reactors, can show on/off as well as heat and energy levels
- Counter Sensor Card – For use on Remote Thermo Monitors
- Generator Card – For use on IC2 generators
- Array Cards – Groups similar cards
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Industrial Craft 2 (IC2) Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.