Nuker Mod 1.7.10 from Hbm essentially uses the idea of a technic mod also unites it with explosives! It is possible to craft different bombs, mine tenÂ new ores and utilize new machines to make sophisticated materials! The principal bombs all use a GUI controlled explosion strategy, which requires you to fill out the bomb cubes with volatile materials, activate mechanisms and even radioactive parts! All explosives are survival ready, everything is craftable!
Nuker Mod 1.7.10 by Hbm – Bombs and Explosives
These are the nuclear explosves, with explosion radii ranging from 120 blocks up to 175 blocks!
The multi purpose bomb’s explosion type depends on which item is inside of it.
It needs four blocks of TNT and two additional things:
- Gunpowder (small explosion)
- TNT (large explosion)
- Explosive pellets (cluster explosion)
- Fire powder (incendiary)
- Poison powder (small explosion, kills plants)
- Gas cartridge (negative potion effects for mobs)
The gas centrifuge is used to seperate isotopes. Like the alloy furnace, it’s powered with redstone, coal or lava.
All items of the Parts tab, used to craft bombs and machines
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.