Obfuscate Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a simple library that provides useful events, utilities, and common code for mod developers.
Obfuscate Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Library for Mr_Crayfish’s Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
- EntityLivingInitEvent – Allows you to add extra DataParameters to entities for easy server-to-client data synchronization.
- SetupAngles – Allows you to manipulate the player’s model angles without the need to worry about resetting them correctly (with Pre and Post sub events).
- RenderÂ – Allows you to override the player model, add additional rendering, or cancel it completelyÂ (with Pre and Post sub events).
- Held – Change the rendering of a held item when in third person (with Pre and Post sub events).
- Entity – Change the rendering of an item when it’s dropped on the ground (with Pre and Post sub events).
- Gui – Change the rendering of an item when it’s in an inventory (with Pre and Post sub events).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.