Ocean Gems Mod 1.15.2 adds 2 new minerals you can find in your world!
Ocean Gems Mod 1.15.2 – Special Ores Under the Sea
- Can be found in all types of oceans laying on the ground.
- Can be used to make a conduit necklace.
- Can be used to harden phosphophyllite tools and armor.
- Can be found in cold oceans.
- Spawns as rarely as diamonds.
- Can be used to make armor and tools.
- Tools and armor can be hardened.
- Phosphophyllite tools deal more damage than diamond tools, but are really weak in case of durability. (like real life phosphophyllite they’re really easy to break)
- Phosphophyllite tools can be hardened using lapis lazuli, gold ingots and pearls, this way they have a giant durability boost with faster attack speed and better enchantabillity.
- Phosphophyllite can be used to make armor which isnt really durable but can be hardened too.
- Hardened phos armor is more durable than diamond armor and adds haste, night vision and speed to the player.
- Pearls can be used to make a conduit necklace which gives conduit power and dolphins grace to the player when worn.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.