OceanCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 creates the ocean biome in Minecraft better, it provides life in the oceans and about the seas, there are 10 brand new mobs for the ocean and around. But thats not there, there too are many new blocks and new items, and also very amazing world productions, such as pillar huts with cannibals in the marketplace, or oyster in the bottem of the ocean and seaweed, plus a whole lot more.
OceanCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 – Epic Oceans Life
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.