OfflineSkins Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 allows you to show off your skins even if the server is in offline mode. (Made it possible to cache your skins for offline use.)
OfflineSkins Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Use Your Skins in Offline Mode
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- In case of your normal skin doesn’t load, you can add your/others skin in the generated folder (.minecraft/cachedImages/skins), named after your username and ends with .png. This way the mod will use the provided file to load a skin for your/others character.
- Crafatar (crafatar.com) will also be used to provide skins when normal skin doesn’t load. (This can be turned off)
- You can also configure it to use a custom skin server through config.
- High-resolution skins are supported.
- This mod is Client-Only, you don’t need to install on the server.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.