OfflineSkins Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2) allows to display your skins even when the server is offline. This made it possible to save your skins offline.
OfflineSkins Mod – 1.19.3, 1.18.2 – Use Your Skins in Offline Mode
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- In case of your normal skin doesn’t load, you can add your/others skin in the generated folder (.minecraft/cachedImages/skins), named after your username and ends with .png. This way the mod will use the provided file to load a skin for your/others character.
- Crafatar (crafatar.com) will also be used to provide skins when normal skin doesn’t load. (This can be turned off)
- You can also configure it to use a custom skin server through config.
- High-resolution skins are supported.
- This mod is Client-Only, you don’t need to install on the server.
OfflineSkins Mod - 1.19.3, 1.18.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.15.2 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.16.5 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.16.5 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.17.1 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.17.1 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.18.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.18.2 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.19.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.19.2 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.19.3 (Forge version)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!