Omni Mod 1.16.4 adds to the game a profusion of decorative cubes, which changes from carpets, wools to bricks. Players may now freely select from this collection of amazing appearing cubes and decorate their foundation to the forthcoming Christmas, or even revamp the nearby villages. The textures on these cubes are so creative and comprehensive, hence making the cubes stand out and alluring to anyone who is a builder in your heart. Do not be afraid and turn your foundation upside down, create all of your finest alterations to create a cozy foundation, where you could chill together with your pals after a challenging day at the mine area. Furthermore, the chances these new decorative cubes offer are limitless, players may go as crazy as they desire.
Omni Mod 1.16.4 – Decorations, Building
- A Multitute of Decorative Blocks was added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.