Omni Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 introduces a variety of decorative blocks to the game, which range from bricks and wools to carpets and wools. This set of blocks is available for players to choose from and can decorate their base for Christmas or remodel nearby villages. These blocks have amazing textures that are both creative and intricate, making them appealing to builders. Do not be afraid to turn your base upside-down and make any adjustments necessary to create a comfortable base where you can relax with your friends after a long day at the minefield. The possibilities these decorative blocks provide are endless, so players can be as wild as they like.
Omni Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 – Decorations, Building
- A Multitute of Decorative Blocks was added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.