Open Glider Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a hang glider to Minecraft, allowing you to soar through the skies and explore your world’s beauty.
Open Glider Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Hang Glider in Minecraft
- A fluid flight motion and naturally immersive controls.
- A novel system of wind that you must combat to stay on course while in flight.
- The ability to deploy the glider and have it visually appear, both in first person and in third person view, as well as to other players if you are playing on a server.
- Aesthetically pleasing models and item sprites that change based on deployment.
- It is specifically coded to be efficient and computer friendly.
- Extremely configurable so that it can suit any playstyle.
- Wind, damage, distance traveled, visual effects, and the nuances of those are all configurable, and can even be easily done in-game via the mod options config GUI.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.