OpenGlasses two Mod 1.12.2Â is a new variant of OpenGlasses. Why 2.0? The newest version breaks API compatibility and provides new capabilities. Open Glasses and can be an extension to OpenComputers. It is analogous to eyeglasses from the OpenPeripherals addition for ComputerCraft but adds a few more basic features. Additionally, it adds Augmented Reality features to Minecraft. It is possible to render items, such as text and shapes both on the planet and about the players HUD, only visible to people using all the Open Glasses around (think Google Glass, however in blocky form).
OpenGlasses 2 Mod 1.12.2 – Adds Augmented Reality Features
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.