OpenModularTurrets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds modular turrets, walls and fences that can be used to defend your base from players and mobs.
OpenModularTurrets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Security Turrets
- Turret base Expanders: to help your turret base scale better, both for inventory space and energy storage. Simply place them on your Turret base.
- 5 tiers of Hard Walls: basic building blocks with high levels of hardness and resistance.
- 5 tiers of Fences: non-opaque blocks which also has very high levels of hardness and resistance. Tier 2 and onward also act as barbed surfaces, hurting any entities that stand close to them, scaling with tier level.
- Turret base camouflage: Turret bases can now be disguised as a normal opaque block. Simply right click the base with the block in hand, and shift-right click with an empty hand to remove a disguise. Turret bases are now accessed by right clicking them with an empty hand.
- Recycler addon: Gives your turret a chance to negate ammo usage/generate ammo, per shot.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and OMLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.